A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE

Filename: libraries/Digood.php

Line Number: 51

Backtrace:

File: /www/wwwroot/common/_DigoodFrontend/application/libraries/Digood.php
Line: 51
Function: _error_handler

File: /www/wwwroot/common/_DigoodFrontend/application/controllers/Digoodcms.php
Line: 21
Function: library

File: /www/wwwroot/common/index.php
Line: 318
Function: require_once

Smart Wearable Button Battery Global Sales-Notes on button battery

Notes on button battery

Notes on button battery

17 Apr 2020

The button battery is a small single battery. Its shape is generally a cylinder with a diameter of 0.197 to 0.984 inches and a height of 0.039 to 0.236 inches. Just like the buttons on clothing, metal can form the bottom of the body, and the insulating top cover is the negative terminal. 

Button batteries are also divided into two categories: chemical batteries and physical batteries, and the most common use of chemical batteries is. They are composed of positive electrode, negative electrode and its electrolyte. The exterior is made of stainless steel and serves as the positive electrode. The negative electrode is a stainless steel round cover. There is a sealing ring insulation between the positive electrode and the negative electrode. The sealing ring is made of nylon. In addition to the insulating effect, the sealing ring can also prevent electrolyte leakage.

Button battery application
The button battery is widely used in various microelectronic products because of its small size. It is generally used as a backup power supply for various electronic products, such as computer motherboards, electronic watches, electronic dictionaries, electronic scales, remote controls, electric toys, cardiac pacemakers, electronic hearing aids, counters, cameras, etc.


Why do button batteries have health risks?
The button battery is bright and shiny, so it is very attractive for young children. It is very easy for children to put button batteries in their mouths, accidentally swallow them, or even poke their ears or nose under their eyelids!

When the button battery gets wet, the current in the battery will decompose water and form corrosive products, just like oven cleaners. It can actually burn various parts of the digestive system. Even if the battery is dead, it can still generate enough electrical energy to cause burns in the body.

Button batteries can cause severe internal burns in just two hours. If the battery is swallowed, the battery may get stuck in the esophagus and burns may extend to the main blood vessels, causing internal bleeding.

Parents should pay more attention
Despite the health risks to young children, button batteries are still used because button batteries are a stable and reliable power source for portable electronic devices. Therefore, parents should pay more attention to children and educate them in a timely manner. The main points of education are:
-Keep all batteries out of the reach of young children. Ingesting batteries may be life-threatening.
--Keep battery-powered devices out of the reach of children, because children can remove these batteries from the device and ingest them.
-Use a child-preventing mechanism or tape to secure the battery in the device, making it more difficult for children to reach the battery.

Symptoms caused by ingested button batteries are not immediately noticeable and may be non-specific. After swallowing the coin cell battery, the following symptoms may occur:
--Cough or noisy breathing
--Chest pain or gooing
--Drooling or vomiting
--Gagging or suffocation
--Bleeding or secretions
--Unexplained food rejection, fever or vomiting
--Bleeding nose
--Intestinal bleeding, with black or red vomitus or bowel movements